[Gpdd] Health--piggie food

Debbie Ganley debg43 at ij.net
Tue Feb 10 22:16:10 EST 2004

I use Oxbow Cavy Cuisine & also their Timothy Hay--you may avoid paying shipping by putting your zip code into their vet area & they'll tell you what vet  in your area  carries Oxbow products.  My vet, Dr Hughes in Palm Harbor, FL stocks Oxbow products as a courtesy to his clients, since he believes in them so much.  He charges what his dealer charges him--he orders in such large quantities that the dealer doesn't charge him shipping, so there's nothing but sales tax to add on to the price.  I don't know how many other vets are willing to do that, but it's worth a look-see & a few phone calls.  Deb & Potter