[Gpdd] [Misc] Lyrics, Thoughts & Sympathies

Toffee & Reese's Mom toffeepig at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 08:31:37 EST 2004

Dear Fellow GPDDer's,
First off, I would like to offer my deepest sympathies to those humans (&
piggies) in mourning for our recently departed friends.  My thoughts are
with all of you, especially Lightning's family.  Your post really touched
me...  please know that Lightning is waiting for you at the Bridge.

Next- I would like to share a thought I had this morning.  I really love
music & I was looking up some lyrics to one of my favorite songs today.  I'm
not always very good about figuring out some of the words, especially if I'm
trying to concentrate on driving.  I really hate winter.  Anyways, for those
of you that know of Evanescence, you know that not only is the lead singer's
voice seemingly 'haunting', but the lyrics are also... um, what do i want to
say here?  haunting as well.  What the heck, I'll use the same word.  I'm
not sure what the policies are on copying lyrics & I don't want to get in
trouble for pasting a whole song in here (both for copyright laws & length
purposes).  Either way, I thought this is a good song to share especially
because of the words at the end : "i've tried so hard to tell myself that
you're gone  but though you're still with me  i've been alone all along"
(obtained from www.lyrics007.com for those of you that would like to read
the whole song).  What this has to do with anything, I'm not sure.  As much
as I love the song, I would have to argue that it is opposite with our furry
friends.  Humans can be thoughtless & caring, we all know this.  On the
other hand, it reminds me that, no matter what, our pets will always be
there for us, even after they have gone to the Bridge.  Our animals will
always be true, pure & honest.  For so many people, animals are truly humans
best friends.  I wish the whole world could feel that way!!  I have decided
that this year my Valentines will be Toffee Pig, Reese Pig, Sully (the cat),
Katarina (my daughter) & Eric (my sweetie of 3 years).
Finally, I want to offer my support to those experiencing hard times.  (I am
sorry I have not posted for so long.  I was in a car accident 3 weeks ago &
it's been difficult to get to my email & now my home computer has a virus &
I have to reload the system.)  Good luck to every person & every pig out
there.  For those ailing, may healing wheeks come your way!

Anna, Toffee & Reese's

Eric, Katarina, Sully & the fish

Peter Piggy picked a peck of pickled piggy poo.

P.S.  We were at Petco the other day & the animals & store was in EXCELLENT
condition with HELPFUL & KNOWLEDGEABLE staff working hard to advise & assist
the customers.  It used to be questionable, but for once I actually felt
comfortable there!