[Gpdd] MISC: dear linda

Helen Stanford tweetypie_80 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 13:45:26 EST 2004

Dear Linda

I am so sorry to hear about Ivy. Ready her story made me cry, she sounded
like such a special pig. so sweet. it just reminds you to treasure every
moment with your piggies. It sounds like she had a nice peaceful passing in
your arms. it is so hard losing a piggie. you feel like someone has taken a
huge chunk of you and you're never going to see it again....and sometimes
friends aren't too understanding because they might think "it's just a
guinea pig". i waslucky in that i had friends who had had similar
experiences and they were very sympathetic - i hope you have some friends
who will be good to you.  your piggies will sense you are upset too and they
will be grieving too. i feel for all of you and my heart and prayers go out
to all of you. and to eveyrone who has recently or ever lost a piggie or an
animal. remember:time is a great healer. :)

lots of loving licks and wheeks

Helen, Flossie, Skipper, and Miffy and Nutkin over the bridge