[Gpdd] Misc: Rodents or not? (& a bit of virtual)

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Thu Feb 12 14:02:00 EST 2004

Hi Alge-
We've been wondering about you - please do hang in there!  We will remember
you in our prayers. It sounds like lifting a piggie is not only good
exercise, but
probably good therapy as well - and certainly good for the piggies!
I've also read that guinea pigs are most closely related to chinchillas
(there's a
high-class relative!), and also that although they are within the Rodent
class of
mammals, they are more akin to the Capybara than rats and squirrels and
such.
I don't remember quite what the explanation was, sounded like different
tribes.
Yes, quality of like means much, and don't these little furrie guys, however
they fit on the chart, improve our lives!
Keep on keepin' on, brother!
Susi and the Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff and Lil' Whistle
(who also send greetings to the Three Jolly Rodents!)