[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT-MEDS

jessica augenstein missapedept at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 17:16:34 EST 2004

Hey,

    I lay Piggy Wiggy on my lap, facing me, then I put the syringe near the corner of his mouth and squeeze a little out...at first he didn't like this very much. I do not touch him at all. Now he is use to it and will lick the medicine off the tip. While he is licking I slowly squeeze out more.  The dropper is the kind with a rubber tip...it does not look like a syringe.The syringe is alot harder to get out.  Maybe you can ask your vet to give you an easier one to use. He seems to enjoy it now.  The medicine is also Baytril. Hope this helps out!!
Jess and Piggy Wiggy