[Gpdd] [HEALTH] <Howie>

Lauren Cordeiro lauren_cordeiro at student.uml.edu
Thu Feb 12 20:36:58 EST 2004

I am glad Howie is feeling better! I put his name and some information about him on a post-it above my bed and I think about him before I go to bed every night. The testicle condition concerns me, though - I hope your vet looks into that sooner than later, in case that is more closely associated with his current problems than anyone thinks. Of course, your vet would know better about his condition than I would, so don't mind me!! I'm just so fussy when it comes to my GPs. Sending love and wheeks,
Pooh Bear, Piglet and Lauren