[Gpdd] Misc--Rodents or not?

Debbie Ganley debg43 at ij.net
Thu Feb 12 23:53:30 EST 2004

I just read Dale Selig's book "The Grown-Up's Guide to GP's" (highly recomend it, by the way--finally a book on GP's, besides Peter Gurney's books (also wonderful)  that wasn't written for kids---great info & advice) & Dale  also said that bunnies aren't   considered rodents anymore & that GP's may get their own species--cavy porcellus.  Our guys deserve a species of their own & also to travel in a plane without having to go into cargo-class.  I'd never put Potter in the cargo hold of a plane--rather travel down there myself.   Deb & Potter (anniversary this weekend--we've had her for 2 years on 2/15!  Celebrating with a special ceramic salad plate made especially for her, with her favorite veggies & her name on it!  )