[Gpdd] [Health] Fungus, Please Help.

Heather Primo heverbaby at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 23:50:19 EST 2004

Hello all. One of my guinea pigs, Lilly has a patch of scabby area on her
bum, it is in a bit of a circle or half circle, w/the center having the hair
growing back in it (but very short). I took her to the vet, the vet tested
her for Ring Worm and Mites, and what not. Nothing came up. She said that it
might be a fungus. Does anyone know more on this topic? Can people get this
sort of fungus. Please help me.

Heather
Roxie, Delia, Lilly, and Madeline [The Girls]