[Gpdd] Health: Introducing Blizzard and questions

anita cornell anitacornell at lycos.com
Fri Feb 13 05:55:24 EST 2004

Hi Everyone!

I have been lurking on your great list for a couple of months now.
 At the ripe young age of 39 I decided I needed a guinea pig friend.
 After much research, including this list, I adopted my friend Blizzard from our local humane society.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~anitac/blizzard.htm

He has been with us for just over a month now and is adjusting quite
well.  I have a question for you all.  When I adopted Blizzard,
the shelter said that his main source of food would be hay.  Well,
Blizzard will not eat the hay - he eats his pellets and fresh veggies
very well but not the hay.  Is this a problem?

Thanks for your advice.

Anita