[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] pyscho pig..please help!

LilPiglet2202 at aol.com LilPiglet2202 at aol.com
Sun Feb 15 14:11:46 EST 2004

Ok, I have a SERIOUS problem. Here's whats happening..

Mia my sow is on one side of the room and Lincoln is 6 feet across the room
on the other side. I've noticed that the problem is getting progressively worse
over the last few weeks. I'm guessing he can smell Mia and is  becoming
extremely sexually frustrated. It is getting so bad that if i walk past his cage he
is chattering his teeth at me (the warning signal). He actually bit me today
when I picked him up out of his cage to put him in the playpen because Mia was
only 2 feet away and he was purring. He started teeth chattering about a week
ago. I'd sit him up on his desk where he always sits when were having our
time together. And he'll sit there without me paying any attention to him or
petting him, and he'll start chattering for no reason. I don't know whats wrong or
if i'm doing something wrong. someone please help!

Teresa, Mia, and pyscho pig lincoln