[Gpdd] Care- RE Vit.C supplements

Susan Monaco suemonaco29 at msn.com
Mon Feb 16 16:30:25 EST 2004

Hi Lauren,

I was in the same predicament with Freddy taking his vitamins; I was giving them to him in a syringe and most times managing to get it all in. Then about three "wheeks" ago I had offered him one out of my hand, just for fun because he had always refused them that way, and surprise! He ate it all ! Now he willingly takes them, I say "Freddy, time for vitamins." and he comes right to the door of the cage, just like for all his "treats". So there is hope! I was wondering how I'd go through the rest of Freddy's life syringe feeding him vitamins 2x a day-although it is funny to watch their little tongues go.  HaHa

Thanks to everyone for their advice on keeping Freddy's cage clean- I have several different ideas to try.

Sue (and Freddy)