[Gpdd] Health: wet tail

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Mon Feb 16 18:29:00 EST 2004

I don't know if anyone else had said anything in favor of it, but I know
that
I had said it was recommended to me for Snowy when she had the babies.
When it was first suggested we give her something to prevent toxemia, I said
I didn't want any antibiotics because I had heard they were dangerous to
gp's. She read the label and said, "well, this should be OK, because it has
xxxx in it" (I don't remember now what she said).  Anyway, I did give her
a small amount every day for 3 or 4 days.  It didn't seem to hurt her, and
she was OK afterward. I don't know if she would have gotten sick without
it, or if she would be OK anyway.
Anyway, that's all I know about it. Used it once with no problems, but doubt
if I'll use it again. No use taking chances.