[Gpdd] (announcement)

reception reception at valleyside.com
Tue Feb 17 03:44:04 EST 2004

Hi!
    Im new to the whole guinea pig owning. I have gp,s 2 weeks now they
are two females.lily is the younger of the two she is 8 wks old and
molly is a bit older she is 10 wks old.they normally always get on fine
but they will fight, they stand up to each other alot and do a bit of
running at each other.But they have never bit each other although lily
was a bit stunned yesterday(the younger one) when molly had a go a her.
But in saying that Lily has stood up for herself they try to get their
heads as high as they can in the air.Will this stop or should i separate
them.
If anyone has any tips please let me no.Thanks

Lorna and lily n molly ( Ireland )