[Gpdd] [CARE] Oxbow hay question

Jill Brungardt jbrungardt at bumail.bakeru.edu
Tue Feb 17 09:29:43 EST 2004

Hi everyone,
I am a lurker mostly but have a very important questions. I heard *rumor*
that the smaller bags of Oxbow hay had an extra ingredient in them that was
BAD! (several pigs did not live because of it). I can't remember what it is,
but it's not in the large bag/bales that you order. Has anyone heard of this
before? I am fortunate to live near a town that sells Oxbow products so I
have no shipping, but now I wonder if it's actually ok. I do NOT want to
start a battle here or cause a problem, but my piggies only get the best,
nothing less!!!!!
Thanks in advance for the help,
Jill

Jill Brungardt