[Gpdd] Care re: breeding

craig bassett cbassett9 at mchsi.com
Tue Feb 17 12:09:10 EST 2004

This is a response to Lisa's latest letter.  I read all of the responses to
your first letter concerning breeding and I didn't see any "hate" reflected
in any of them.  What I saw was genuine concern by individuals who truly
love guinea pigs and whose only hope is that all guinea pigs are loved and
well taken care of.  Remember, you  asked the question;  everyone else just
gave their honest opinions.  If you¹re still determined to breed your pigs
then I would recommend that you seek out breeders in your local area or go
on line to find ³how-to² books on the subject.  In the meantime, cut the
other members some slack out here ­ we¹re all pig-lovers, OK?
Craig and the girls Lulu and Abby