[Gpdd] HEALTH

Amy Lichtenbaum Ross amy_l_ross at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 14:29:26 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

I'm mostly a lurker, but some of you may remember my
pigs, Goofus and Gallant, from new england pignic and
other posts.  (You can see them here:
http://www.deardonut.com/pig.html)

We recently discovered that Goofus has a small lump
near her nipple.  It's round and hard and moves around
under the skin, and it's about the size of a pea.  I
know many people on the gpdd have seen lumps like this
before, but I can't remember what they turned out to
be...  can anyone help me out?

She saw our vet today, and has surgery scheduled for
Thursday to have it removed.  I guess we'll find out
then, but I was wondering if any of you could share
some experiences.

Thanks,
Amy