[Gpdd] Fw: After Neutering Problem Health

Cindy Chester tidyupmaid at msn.com
Tue Feb 17 10:45:09 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Cindy Chester
To: Gpdd
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 3:10 AM
Subject: After Neutering Problem

Hi:   A while back we had Snow Ball neutered. This Sat. we observed him walking funny. So we picked him up to check him and his testicle's were swollen and hard. We called our vet right away but being Sat. the office was closed but they set us up to come in on Mon.. The surgical site healed to fast so an abscess filled the sack. They had to put him under and lance and drain the site. They put him on Baytril 22.7 mg 1/2 tab. twice a day. We also have to use a wash of Chlorhexadine solution twice a day. We mix the wash then insert the tube and wash and drain the site. My question is has any one had this problem with there boar. His eating and drinking but not as much. Is there something we could add to his diet. Any help would be appreciated. The AZ gang Cindy