[Gpdd] BEHAVIOUR My poor Honey!

Justine Carey uncivilgirl at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 00:47:52 EST 2004

An update on Honey -

I was holding honey near her cage...and my brother accidently opened a door
too quickly and it scared Honey! She jumped out of my lap towards the cage,
and her stomache hit a divider in the cage. She then fell backwards and
landed on her side. The total distance she fell was less than a metre but i
was so worried about her. I've checked her out and she appears to be
uninjured. She's quite frightened of me now, but all will be well in time.

happy days to all! justine