[Gpdd] MISC breeding guinea pigs

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 10:27:48 EST 2004

Let's back up for a minute,
Lisa asked for advice on breeding guinea pigs, not on whether or not she
should do it. As a European myself living in the United States for the past 17
years, I know first hand that there are huge differences in treating and keeping
pets. Let's not judge or give unwanted advice to our guinea pig friends.
Remember the kitten de-clawing subject a few weeks back? Let's stick to the
question of our friends.
Lisa stated that there is plenty of food for a lot of piggies, and that they
even get a chance to graze outside.....
Wonder what our pigs in the United States would think about that...running
outside instead of "playing with plastic toys, walking on diapers and towels."
They would be in piggy heaven, I'd say.
Just food for thought.
Let's support each other.
Marion