[Gpdd] re: [ANNOUNCE] <Guinness in France>

Lauren Cordeiro lauren_cordeiro at student.uml.edu
Wed Feb 18 18:11:38 EST 2004

Debbie,
What a sad story. It must have been incredibly frustrating. You're right in that we can feel relieved that Guinness is out of his suffering now. I'm sorry I haven't heard of "scrapies," maybe her vet didn't know what they were talking about. What is this rodentology course you mentioned? It sounds interesting, and it might be helpful. Stick with it - I'm currently battling a human anatomy and physiology course for a nursing major, and it's got to be one of the hardest courses I've ever taken. It's not hard to understand so much as there's an infinite amount of information that must be memorized. But you may be able to help a guinea pig someday with your knowledge! Sending wheeks and kisses,
Lauren, Pooh Bear and Piglet