[Gpdd] Announcment{new pig names}

Amelia Robertson akhorse at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 19:18:54 EST 2004

Hi all,
Sigh. Most of you know about Wiilsons gender issues. Thought she was male,
turns out she was a female? Right. I wanted to name her Wilsonne, thanks to
a clever idea from Susie and the Okie pigs! My mother, has, however,
forbidden this. Instead, her new name is daisy. Now it gets complicated. Let
Daisy and goneydew go, so that they could get to know each other. Well,
needless to say, something happened, and i hace since revised my opinion of
Honeydews gender. We renamed HIM Wilson, sonce that is just to great a name
to waste. Oh dear, the whole thing is very confusing.
Mia, Daisy, and wilson
PS: whats brownie bear upto, havn't heard about the sassy pig in a while!