[Gpdd] MISC{Breeding}

Amelia Robertson akhorse at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 19:14:55 EST 2004

Hi Lisa,
Lisa, you live in New Zealand right? Kay. I'm guessing over population of
cavys isn't a problem there, so lets go one. I'd make sure you have some
prospective homes brfore you breed. That way, those people can talk to
freinds about giunea pigs, and you'll get more homes. Also, i would suggest
a screeing form. Maybe make up some packets on giunea pig care. Make sure
that you customers have all the info they need, and can fall back on you for
help. Also, please introduce them to GPDD! Hope this helps, and good luck
with your breeding!
Mia, Wilson, and Daisy.