[Gpdd] Misc..buying hay

Debbie Ganley debg43 at ij.net
Wed Feb 18 23:05:13 EST 2004

Go on www.oxbowhay.com-& put in your zip code.  They'll direct you to a store or vet in your area who carries Oxbow Timothy Hay--some pet stores carry Oxbow, but I'm not sure which ones do--stay away from the Hartz Mtn Timothy crap that you can buy in Walmart--it's brown & gray & just awful.  You can't beat Oxbow--very fresh & green.  I buy it at my vet's office, he sells it at his cost since he believes in Oxbow products so much.  I also use Cavy Cuisine food from Oxbow for food--great stuff, Potter loves it.  Deb