[Gpdd] <care> veggie questions

Jill Brungardt jbrungardt at bumail.bakeru.edu
Thu Feb 19 09:52:53 EST 2004

Hi everyone,
I am wanted to start a garden for veggies. Below is a mix that I am
considering for planting. Is there anything in there that is BAD for GP's? I
already have some plants that I will use, but need a lettuce mix and I
thought this one looked good.
Please email me if anything jumps out as bad.
thanks,
Jill

Classic Mesclun. Includes Arugula, Chervil, Endive, Mache, 4 Lettuces (Oak
Leaf, Prizeleaf, Red Salad Bowl, Green Ice), Radicchio and Upland Cress.

jbrungardt at bakeru.edu

  _____

<http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=hotbar%5felement%3
bst%3b&SG=&RAND=42952&partner=hotbar> Upgrade Your Email - Click here!