[Gpdd] CARE - bedding

Brandi Lynn Moran brandimoran at charter.net
Thu Feb 19 18:54:02 EST 2004

sue sniffles and poopsie!!

i use the puppy tt pads in dash's run.. and i change them oh.. every other
day.. maybe every 3rd day.. but honestly..only a couple fo them really need
changing.. you know..with the fave places to whizz and all.. he only musses
up a couple in his run...

he isnt a real big chewer of things.. oh.. he likes the 12 pack box that he
is supposed be hiding in.. but.. not any other chewy toys that other piggers
like.. and he doesnt chew the pads.. so.. i think it wouldnt be good if they
got chewed..but.. he doesnt do it.. you could cover them if you wanted...
his run is on the floor alongside my desk.. and i was using towels..but with
the A. laundry issue and the B.  pee possibily soaking thru towels onto the
carpeted floor (ugg).. it wasnt any good...

so.. his whole run is covered in pads..but under his steppinstool cubby
hole.. i have some towels wadded up for the sleeping in..

i can send you a picture if you like.. he has a 10 foot long run.. and it
takes about 5 pads to cover it.. (one pad under his towels doesnt get much
"use" )

thanks for your suggestions lauren, piglet and pooh.. dash isnt much of a
chewer..  he actually isnt very vocal and not much of a begger or attention
wanter.. i got a clint eastwood pigger for my first one!!  (ah well. God
probably knew to make my first one hardly noticable.. so my husfriend would
be more amenable to more!!  hehehe..)

LOVE AND QWEEEQWEEEQWEEEE!

brandi and dash!