[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] just wondering...

shannon garland srg85 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 20 09:14:51 EST 2004

Hello, I have been receiving all your posts for over a month now and enjoy reading them all. My name is Shannon and I have 3 piggies-Oreo (male), Thumper (female-about 3 months older than Oreo) and Tedo (male, Thumper's son and about a year younger then both). I have had Oreo since he was a baby and he is spoiled, needless to say-I got Thumper about a year later. She is a sweetheart. I got Oreo neutered so the two can play together and be cage mates-worked out perfectly. This was a year ago. I got Tedo (same personality as his mom-sweety) a few months ago from the same owner who had Thumper-he is by himself in a cage. I let him and Oreo play together but Oreo seems to 'bully' him around. There is nipping but no actual biting. I am holding Thumper the whole time-can't let Tedo and Thumper together yet. Will this ever end between Oreo and Tedo? What will happen when I get Tedo neutered and let all 3 play together? Oreo is kinda big and I don't want him hurting Tedo. I would never change cage mates-Oreo and Thumper are staying together but I would like to have all 3 play together eventually wo/ Oreo playing 'hoodlum piggie' to Tedo. Any thoughts on this?
Shannon, Oreo,Thumper and Tedo