[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] <guinea pig magnets reminder>

LaurieJean gombar sillyca at maine.rr.com
Fri Feb 20 10:02:03 EST 2004

Hi!
The "deadline" is fast approaching.  If you were pondering ordering a
magnet or two from me, I need to hear from you by the 24th of February.
Here is the rundown of the sale for those of you who may have missed it.
Contact me via e-mail (not on the digest) with your questions and or
specifications.  Magnets will be hopefully shipped in the second week of
March.  (Just in time for a cutie St. Patrick's Day gift for your
piggy.)
Each magnet ordered, (arriving in the same envelope/parcel) can be
different from the rest- meaning they don't all have to be the same
colorings.
1 magnet for $6
2 magnets for $10
3 magnets for $15
4 magnets for $20
(basically after the first, multiply the number of magnets by 5- I am
"eating" the shipping cost.)
Sincerely,
LJ  www.theurnstudio.com