[Gpdd] Care hay

Ann Waite waitea at comcast.net
Fri Feb 20 10:21:40 EST 2004

I've been reading with interest how many of you buy baled hay from feed
stores.  Last summer I tried it - I thought it was a marvelous idea since
one of the little bags of sweet meadow hay runs from 3.99 to 4.99 US
depending on where you buy it, and the feed store only gets 5 something for
a bale.  So I bring it home all excited and all four of my little stinkers
turn their noses up at it!!!!!!!  So I still have half a bale in my garage
as though I'm hoping they will change their minds....sigh.

BTW thanks to whoever posted the snapple stuff - my kids had SO much fun
with that and the piggies liked it too :)

Ann    Slave to Cookie, Saucy, Snickers, and Skittles