[Gpdd] MISC{Names for Wilson/Daisy}

Amelia Robertson akhorse at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 20 15:05:53 EST 2004

I'v recieved alot of e-mails about Honeydew/Wilson and
Wilson/Daisy/Wilsonne. So, I am going to do what one should always do in
sticky situations: ask the gpdd for help! Someone suggested that Daisy was
plain, it is. Also, it was suggested i should keep their original names. As
much as I'd like to,mum says, and i qote ' i will not have a female named
wilson in this house!', so so much for that! Now, i must ask you all for: A
name for a girl piggie who was thought to be a guy, and a guy piggie who was
thought to be a girl! I an tempted to keep Wilson/Honeydew as Wilson, bit
all suggestions would be apreaciated!
Mia and the gang