[Gpdd] [MISC] Thanksgiving solution

LORI H. mopar28m at msn.com
Fri Feb 20 17:21:50 EST 2004

Hello to everyone,

I would like to thank everyone who responded to this dilemma.  I received
lots of good advice & plan to combine a few ideas into one.

Last night I was having trouble falling asleep, and this is what I came up
with.

My son has a loft bed.  (bed on top, desk below)  We will put all 10 piggie
pens on his bed.  (up high)  Tell him to keep an eye for my niece & his
sister to head upstairs.  If they go upstairs, then he will have to make
sure they don't bother the piggies.  I will have the ladders to the top of
the bed blocked off in a way that they can't get to them easily.

This way they will be protected, they won't get stresses out by all of the
hustle & bustle of strangers.  And they will still get their annual treat of
a kiwi fruit & apple for their thanksgiving.

Thanks again, warm wheeks to all who have lost a piggie recently & quick
healing to those who are ill.

Lori
Iowa