[Gpdd] [HEALTH/EATING]

Karen Brown shanclan2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 08:35:50 EST 2004

None of my cavies - fostered and pets - were crazy
about hay.  They lived quite well on pellet food and
veggies.

Since your little one is skittish, she may be
reluctant to try anything.  Does she like the pellet
food?  Does she drink water regularly?

I used to play the symphony for my guys.  That really
mellowed them out.  Any frightened rescue cavies, I
didn't handle very much, just spoke to them softly,
put them in a cage near other cavies, let them come
out of their shell.

Let us know how she's doing.

=====
Karen J. Brown