[Gpdd] [CARE] Great Hay Source

judith sharamitaro shim1990 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 21 08:49:03 EST 2004

Hi everyone ~ I'm not able to find Oxbow Hay locally, but I am able to get great products through a company called Sweet Meadow Farm, who supply products in New England and part of New York.  Their products are excellent, and available online for those of you who live in other parts of the country.  You can see their website at www.sweetmeadowfarm.com.
Monday four of Petunia's babies are off to their new homes!  We're keeping Corkster, and the babies have good homes (with friends of ours so we can visit) lined up.  But we are all a little sad, and will miss having the seven piggies whistling for romaine in the morning!  Porky admits that, while she enjoyed her role as "nanny", she will be glad to get some peace and quiet.  As for Petunia, she is ready to be a baby again herself!
       Condolences to all that have had a piggie cross The Bridge, and good wishes to all that are ill.
                                 Judi, Porky, Petunia, Corkster, & the babies, remembering Corky and Gaylord forever