[Gpdd] HEALTH - Goofus's lump

Amy Lichtenbaum Ross amy_l_ross at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 12:39:57 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to update you on Goofus's surgery.  It
went well, the vet was able to get the whole lump, and
Goofus was up and eating right away afterward.  Even
though Goof has always been our shy, slightly moody
pig, she actually seems in surprisingly high spirits
since the surgery, so I guess it wasn't very
traumatic.

The vet says the lump was a tumor, but we decided not
to test whether it was benign or malignant, since she
said it wouldn't affect the treatment.  Hopefully,
this will not be a recurring problem, but we'll just
have to wait and see.

-amy (+ goofus and gallant)