[Gpdd] MISC: Names for Wilson-Daisy-Honeydew and gpdd 2/21

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Feb 21 23:25:00 EST 2004

Hi Again --
       Wilson and I agree -- Wilson is a neat name! And there are many names
these days that can go either way, Taylor, Tyler, Sydney -- to think of only a
few. (Algernon is basically genderless, too, tho I'm not suggesting that for
a name!) We vote for Wilson for at least one of your GPs.
       Also, would someone forward today's (Sat. 2/21/04) gpdd to me? Mine
did not arrive. Thanks!

Alge    (PS -- Unrelated: My granddaughter brought her baby rat over tonight.
It's so cute and tiny. Makes Mr. Cooders, my largest and oldest GP (tho still
very much "in his prime" he reminds me) look huge in comparison. All things
are relative, yes?)