[Gpdd] MISC: Getting Caught Up

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 11:43:34 EST 2004

Hello Slaves!
Well, now that I'm all caught up with my Digest
readings, I'm not getting my daily piggie fix
(hopefully, the GPDD will back up and running
today--Monday). Anyways, I just wanted to comment
on a few things:

HAPPY 1 month BIRTHDAY to Lil' Whistle!!!

HAPPY 1 year BIRTHDAY to Jessie!!!

Britt:
I'm Happy to hear that Brownie "Pumpkin Pig"
is pooping again...Yippee!

Robyn: It's so Good that Lucy is putting
on more weight. I hope that lump in her tummy
disappears and that she continues to do well.

Lauren:
I'm Happy to hear that Piglet and Pooh Bear
are healing up nicely after their surgeries.

Corrine & Michael:
KC's pigtures were absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!
He truly was a Special Boy...

Also, I'm Glad that Piggy Wiggy is feeling better
and I hope that Spike, Mr. Rumpy, and Howie are
feeling better as well.

Brownie Bear and I hope that all Piggies and
Slaves are feeling their best and we also send
our Warm Condolences to those Slaves who have
recently lost a piggie friend...

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeps,
          Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)