[Gpdd] Health: Symptoms of Piggie Gas

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Mon Feb 23 15:33:34 EST 2004

hehehehehehe
hey - Leah - now I see why you haven't been getting your digest!
(they were laughing too hard to send it!)
ok, in reality, I've wondered the same thing.  Sometimes when
I pick up CP, with one hand under his rear like we're supposed to,
it feels like he's popping, but he doesn't smell funny and doesn't
seem like he's uncomfortable, so I don't know if that's what's going
on, or if it's something I should be concerned about.
As far as looks, he just looks at me like, 'ok, what are you up to
this time?'.
So, yeah, I would be interested in a little more education here.  We've
read about folks whose piggies had gas, and how they treated it, and
even what caused it.  But, how do you know if you have a problem?
Susi and the OP's