[Gpdd] HEALTH: Foods

Tara Orcutt orcuttclan at msn.com
Mon Feb 23 15:44:13 EST 2004

Hi to all. I've posted once before and here I am again to ask another question. We're new to the Piggie world, so I was wondering, our Linus still does not like vegies. I've tried most everything. He only likes apples. He eats a lot of hay (endless supply) and drinks his water very well, but no interest in vegis. His food is a plain pellet Guinea Pig food. His apple obsession is terrible! We squeaks and carries on even if he's in his house and someone in the room has an apple or even apple juice! I can't believe he can smell it that well!!! We very rarely give him apple because I didn't want to eat to much of it. He even once bit our dog (Dachshund) on the tail because Taz (our dog) had a piece of the apple!
Well, let me know what you all think about this.
Tara, Linus and the family