[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] <my baby gp trembles>

lisa LAMBERT lisa at llambert.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Feb 23 15:53:30 EST 2004

Hi
I brought two sister guinea pigs about 10 days ago and they 8 weeks old. One
of them Red trembles when we stroke her sometimes and today made noises each
time we stroked her and stopped the noise when we stopped the stroking. I am
new to all of this and wondered if you wise piggers might be able to help me
with it.
I have only had these enchanting creatures for 10 days and did not expect to
fall in love with them quite as I have they are so gentle and loving, the
other likes the back of her neck stroking and flops back into almost like a
trance it is so lovely to see is this OK?
Any help is greatly appreciated
Lisa