[Gpdd] HEALTH: Kiwi

Sonjia Osborn nigelsgal2 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 17:31:53 EST 2004

Stephen....I agree, you need to get Kiwi to the vet...and that you should speak to your mon and let her know how important this is for kiwi's health.  Have her read some on the emails that you have received from everyone at gpdd.  Deb and Potter are right, any of us would be happy to speak to her.

If she still cannot get you there,  is there someone else you can call and ask for a lift to the vet...a cousin, uncle, aunt, teacher, minister...how about the bus service in your town.  Maybe by looking else where you will let your mom see how serious you are.

If that doesn't work, maybe someone else in your are athat raises gp's can come to the rescue....is there a gp club that you belong to that has an adult that could transport you and kiwi?

If none of this is possible then start forcing water with an eyedropper or syrange.  and make a mush of her pellets, by heating them with water and hay dust in the micorwave.  just make sure that she gets water.

Keep us informed about how she and you are doing....you both are in our thoughts!

Sonjia & the Clan