[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: sympathy and baths

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Mon Feb 23 21:46:09 EST 2004

Hello everyone and everypig:

Crystal:  sincere condolences on the passing of Spike.  Thank you for sharing a beautiful story with us, so we could enjoy some of the love and grace that you and Spike brought to each other's lives.  As for the rest of it, what Joseph said!

as for baths:

I bathed Taffy and Sundae many moons ago because they were kinda dusty and icky, having been in slightly iffy situations before they came to me, but ever after, they seemed to do OK grooming on their own.  I've never bathed Sundae since, or Tosca at all.  I do occasionally brush them with a cat slicker, and, if I'm feeling the mad urge to clean (not often.........), I kinda rub them all over with a baby wipe.  Seems to do the trick.

Just weighing in with my $0.02.