[Gpdd] FW: Announcement: A Little Note from Gracie and Cherish for your Newsletter

GPDD Admin gpdd_admin at gpdd.org
Mon Feb 23 23:04:48 EST 2004

This is a forwarded message. Please direct all replies to the original author.

From: "linda fellober" <krackers75 at msn.com>
To: Gpdd-owner at gpdd.org
Bcc:
Subject: A Little Note from Gracie and Cherish for your Newsletter
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 23:46:41 -0500

These are my guinea girls, Cherish is a year old in July and Gracie is two
in May.  Cherish is a shorthair, all red and Gracie is a long hair brown,
black and tan.  Gracie takes a little more care, re hair clipping and such
but it is all worth it as they are cutie pies who make my day.  Enjoy your
guinea kids as I enjoy my girls. Their sister Phoebe who would have been
six years old in March is playing at the Rainbow Bridge with her other
brother and sister family from our home. She passed away before Christmas
and is now at peace, she was a sweetie too.

Keep up the good work with your newsletter.

Linda Fellober

Cornwall, Ontario

KRACKERS

<link>