[Gpdd] [MISC] Thank Yous - Condolences - Wilson/Daisy

Crystal Lewis crystlew33 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 20:01:22 EST 2004

Joseph… Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your eloquent words regarding the loss of my darling boy.  The way you express yourself so completely touched my heart.   I know that I did right by him but sometimes knowing you did the right thing doesn’t make it any easier.  You, and all the other wonderful people on the digest have, and I feel so blessed having you all in my life.  That George is on lucky piggie!

Rayna…Thanks to you as well for posting your condolences on the loss of my baby boy Spike.  He was a wonderful and special boy and if others were able to see that from my words then I did him the justice he deserved.  He was amazing and I am so honoured to have had him in my life.

Erica… I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  I understand how it feels.   If you need to “talk” to anyone or just vent feel free to email me privately and perhaps we can help each other through this very difficult time.

Mia…. I’ve been following your quest regarding the naming of Wilson/Daisy.  I have a suggestion for you.  How about Willa or Willow?  They have the same sound as Wilson but are feminine names.   Just a thought.

Crystal…
Remembering always, my angels, Tribble, Quincy, & Spike