[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: Saying good bye to MOCHA

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 00:39:12 EST 2004

Unfortunately I can only pass on my condolences and deepest sympathy to Erica
on the loss of her little guy, MOCHA. Although her words were brief, I can
truly understand why...in fact I don't even know when the time comes for our
little guy, George, makes the trip if I would ever find the words to express the
sadness my heart will feel. I can only say this...I am sure the pain you feel
Erica will be there for some time...but the love and special moments MOCHA
gave you will truly live forever in your heart. Hopefully he/she didn't suffer
and God now has with him your little guy to keep all those little ones who have
passed on so early in life...or who never knew a home or lived a long full
life. All healed, all once again complete and ALL waiting for us. Again I am very
sorry for the loss of MOCHA, I'm sure she was a very special piggy..

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, George the guinea pigs father