[Gpdd] CARE baths and dandelion leaves

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 04:59:32 EST 2004

Hi everyone,
I have also heard that guinea pigs are better off never to be bathed. It is
supposed to make them nervous and is unnecessary. But I have to admit that I do
get selfish every other month ( bathtime for Poly and Sweetie). They don't
seem to mind, and I just love the clean smell and the shiny fur. Both of them
are doing a great job in keeping themselves clean because the bathwater is never
dirty.

regarding the dandelion leaves,
I also think that the milky white stuff in them does not hurt one bit,
though, I never fed the yellow flowers that come with it, I assumed that it was not
good for them. Guinea pigs also love clover, but it is recommended to not give
a lot at a time because it can cause gas ( a No No for Brownie Bear and
Leah...hahaha).

greetings,
Marion