[Gpdd] [CARE] <add your subject here>

DCULLON at aol.com DCULLON at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 17:39:10 EST 2004

HI Lauren,
 I never read that. I actually thought that my question was kinda stupid. I
didn't know that something like that is true :) I defiantly know that they
are
girls. I know how to tell them apart.
  I read that to much alfalfa to much of it is bad? Then I also read
something about giving it to the babies? Too much info I guess out there :)
  Poohette is good. She had the babies this past Saturday night. 3 pups. I
still have them, of course. I might keep them. I tried to check for gender. I

think 2 sows and 1 boar, but will check that again soon. They are seem
healthy
and are eating veggies and stuff. I was so surprised on how fast they started

picking at the food. The are nursing also. The look like their Aunt though.
They are dark brown and black with whorls all over. Some rust from the mom is
on
one of them. But they aren't teddies at all.
   Debbie