[Gpdd] [MISC] <add your subject here>

DCULLON at aol.com DCULLON at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 17:59:44 EST 2004

Hi Laurie J.
   Oh you made me cry. I think your sad story of hope just shows us how much
we all love our guinea pigs. I have dogs too and my little shih Tzu Sassy has
an illness. and the past few weeks it was a flare up again. We weren't sure if
we would have to make that heart wrenching decision. So I can understand how
you feel. Thank God my Sassy is on the mend again, I am sure you will have
many more kisses to come too. Please let us know how they are doing.
  Debbie, Poohette, Mini Me, and Rascal and now the 3 little pups.