[Gpdd] BREEDING gp shows/pignics

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Thu Feb 26 13:54:12 EST 2004

Sarah & girls:
Not too long ago I happened across a website of a GP/cavy club in Australia
when I was researching gp people & supplies in the area for Jussie. (you
know,
like she can't do that herself; once a mother, always a mother)
Anyway, this website seemed more devoted to those who breed and show cavies,
and it had a great page of show rules aimed at newcomers.  I've scrambled,
looking
through old emails, bookmarked sites, etc, but of course can't find it now.
But it
is out there, as undoubtedly many more are.  The way I found that one was by
using msn's Australia website  http://ninemsn.com.au/  then did a search.
There were some useful things I found there, but I'll bet England has some
good
ones as well.  Let us know what you come up with - I gotta get back to work!
Susi & the OP's