[Gpdd] re: [ANNOUNCE] <Piglet hanging on>

Lauren Cordeiro lauren_cordeiro at student.uml.edu
Thu Feb 26 14:55:35 EST 2004

hi LJ,
*sigh* It must be tough to be witnessing old age in a pet, as all pet owners must go through. I wish all of you the best, and I agree with your decision to let your pigs in their "retirement" years to be spoiled rotten. :). What lucky piggies! About the strawberry yogurt and Sugar's poos, I would venture a guess that the probiotics in the yogurt were what got her digestive system back on track! There are also human powdered/tablet/chewy probiotic supplements available without so much calcium for both other animals and humans which might be ok for piggies too, although if I ever wanted to use them I would check w/ my vet first...Anyway, it sounds like Piglet (also the name of my piggie :) ) is content at the moment, and although it's probably impossible not to be a worried mom, you should try to let the times you spend w/ your babes be happy times! Retirement has come...let the good times roll! :)
The other Piglet, The Pooh Bear, and Lauren

E2-O: This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by UML's antivirus scanning services.