[Gpdd] [CARE] <Piglet and Pooh get a bath>

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Thu Feb 26 17:28:05 EST 2004

Lauren-
I'm trying to visualize this bath episode. First, if you just run water up
a pig's belly . . . I guess I wouldn't be running any at all, seeing as how
my pigs don't have any daylight beneath them!  ; )   <*___)
When I do baths, if they both get a full bath (LW has not yet experienced
this), I do one at a time. I mean, I blow-dry Snowy and all before starting
CP.  She takes forever to dry, so she ends up wrapped in a dry towel,
sitting in a warm spot (preferably a kid's lap) while I do him. Once I tried
just towel drying her, then wrap her in a dry towel   while I did CP, and
she
was shivering when I returned to her.  That scared me, I was sure she'd
have pneumonia or something.  (they sure use a lot of towels!)
Also, did you really hold them under the sink?  I stick mine under the
faucet to run clean water over them . . . yeah, they seem to enjoy that.
(hehehehehehe) ; )
Since all this bath discussion came up, I find I'm not bathing mine as
much as I did at first. I don't know whether it's because it's winter and
they don't get the mounds of green grass and clover, or because they're
on carpet instead of the shavings, or just that they're older and neater.
(boy, that can't be it!)
Your Friends   ; )
Susi and the Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff & Lil' Whistle