[Gpdd] MISC: Piglet and Sugar

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 11:08:12 EST 2004

Laurie-Jean,
My Heart goes out to you and your wonderful
piggies. I know it's so hard when your little
friends are elderly and not feeling so good,
and you feel so helpless because you want
them to be Happy and Healthy. You take such
Good care of Piglet and Sugar, and I know
that they are as old as they are because they
Love you, and they are going to hold on as long
as they can to be with you. Well, I just wanted
you to know that Brownie Bear and I are thinking
of you today...

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeps,
         Brownie Bear and Leah Slave :-)